Saturday, August 30, 2008

Perfected Pants!




I'm now a PROUD belladonna knitter! I have been retooling my own pattern for a while, a hybrid of many woolie patterns...but there were things that I still wasn't satisfied with (even though chances are you'd never notice them). Sooo...to make a long story short I'm now featuring belladonna longies. Yay for me! Here are my first official pair...don't hate me because I'm a fan. ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG - they are SO cute! I am thoroughly impressed - and to think, I remember when you were just learning how to knit..... ;)

E-mail me and let me know how much you charge for stuff - the hats are awesome!

Tama :)

Rebecca said...

How cute!! how much do you charge for longies? Im a TWW mama too :)

Mountain Knitter said...

Rebecca, I recognize your photo from your blog...love that pic, so sweet. Anyway, the very first post on here has my starting prices. As my orders are custom the prices vary with the time required. If you wanna chat about ideas drop me an email. My addy is on here on a post, too. If for some reason I don't answer it please post on here and I'll get in touch another way. I'm not certain the forwarding system is working correctly. Sorry this format isn't the easiest to deal with, but I'm in the midst of perfecting a few other items...after I'm sure they work out then I'll most likely open up on ETSY.

:)


Hi Tama, Darling! I had forgotten my password on here...oops! I don't have the hat worked out for any sizes other than 12ish months. I've been tacking on $10 onto the price of longies when someone wants a hat as I've been using the same colors of yarn. HTH.

the smiths said...

absolutely adorable! can't wait to have another so i will have a need to order from you!!