Thursday, August 7, 2008

Busy times

No new knitting for a while...sorry. My oldest is starting school in a few days (boohoo!) and I've been working on the sewing machine. Yes, the sewing machine. I wish I had taken photos - I made my mother 4 sets of cloth napkins to try to get her to kick the paper habit and to celebrate her birthday. They were so pretty tied up with ribbons and presented in a reusable grocery bag! Now I'm going to be busy working on making some reusable food baggies out of ripstop nylon. I hope that goes as well as the napkins did. :) More knitting (and photos) to come...I promise!

BTW, I still have some fall custom slots open. Please email me or pm me if you're interested. I'll be ordering yarn in 2 weeks.

2 comments:

Niki said...

Oh, I wanna see your napkins! What a great gift idea! Happy sewing!

Mountain Knitter said...

3 orders set. Unless anyone else pipes up, this is my order for Aug/Sept. I'll do another in Sept or Oct...hopefully with some handmade colorways! Thanks Ladies for keeping me as busy as I want to be for now! :) and <3